Friday, November 19, 2010

Cover letter

My dream job: To work at Google company as a Web Designer.


To Whom it May Concern.

I am the right candidate to fill in this position. I have been working for many years in this industry and I have the experience necessary to be part of your company I can make my own projects and also I have knowledge of computer network technology, which can help to keep your computers in good conditions. Moreover I am bilingual and can work with and assist both English and Spanish speakers.
I am very friendly, I like to share ideas with the my coworkers and my manager. Also I am a hard worker, I love to hear feedback because that is how can I learn to improve.
I received a few awards in my previous job including the best employee of the year.
I have a lot of fun at my work place, I will feel comfortable be part of your company, I would love to hear from you so we can discuss this further.





Sincerely
Kelvin Gutama              

No comments:

Post a Comment