Friday, November 5, 2010

Guns should be illegal

Having a gun doesn't make you feel safe because if you do not know how to use it you can hurt your self, everyone thinks  if they have a gun with them they are very safe but they never think when they are using it they can lose the  control and the gun can goes againts them, other big thing is if we have kids in the house and the kids can reach it they can be in hurt, the childrens do not know how to use it or some times they can get confuse with a real gun or toy gun.
We could avoit a lot of crime and stop the violence in our towns or in our community with out guns, I could be walking safetly on the streets because I know no one can shoot me, the civilian people can not be allow to caring guns, but nowdays there are to many gangs every where that is the only reason why I do not feel free walking on diferents places.
In this part it was just the physical hurts now we can go by how is going to hurts in the psychology part to the families, how sad they going to be when they hear the member of their family got kill by a gun they will be so mad and angry and they will try to find who killed him, I know his family is going to remember him for forever. 

(I hope  you get my main idea)
  

1 comment:

  1. This is a great start, Kelvin. I think that you should make a separate blog for this class - we can do that on Friday. I'll bring edits and ideas for this essay on Friday -- see you then!

    ReplyDelete