Tuesday, November 2, 2010

hello

I am from Ecuador, I have been living in Seattle for five years,  am 26 years old, I work at Bj's Restaurant as a server, I         love doing my job because I enjoy talking and meeting new people, if you need some help do not be afraid to ask I would love to     help you.                                                        
The school is going to help me to go through my goals, after past esl classes I want to get a transfer to the college.             
Also guys I love to dance salsa i'm taking salsa lesson.

1 comment:

  1. Nice start to your blog, Kelvin! Wow....you are busy. Salsa is so exotic! It sounds like fun.
    Let's talk more about what programs you want to get into, and about the compass test. You might also consider taking the Reading course for advanced speakers that meets Tuesdays, 10:45 - 2:45.

    ReplyDelete